Mitsubishi Roadside Assistance
When you purchase a new Mitsubishi from Steele Mitsubishi, you will receive complimentary roadside assistance for five full years, with no mileage restrictions.
What Is Covered?
Mitsubishi Roadside Assistance covers your Mitsubishi vehicle, you, and any family members who may drive your vehicle. Mitsubishi Roadside Assistance is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and covers you for the following:
- Jump start in the event of a dead battery.
- Towing to the nearest Mitsubishi dealership is your vehicle is undrivable due to warrantable failure.
- Flat tire change with inflated spare.
- Emergency fuel and fluid delivery.
- Lookout assistance to gain entry to your vehicle.
- Mechanical first aid for minor roadside repairs or adjustments.
How Do I Contact Mitsubishi Roadside Assistance?
Please have your vehicle’s 17-character Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) available when contacting Mitsubishi Roadside Assistance.