At Steele Mitsubishi, Your Safety is first!
March 23 2020
Steele Auto Group is committed to our responsibility of protecting the health and well-being of our employees, customers and communities, while delivering an essential service.
Consistent with the declaration of a State of Emergency in Nova Scotia, we fully support and have taken the following steps to ensure we adhere to the necessary measures.
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY - March 23 2020
• We have taken the steps inside our dealerships to ensure social distancing is being practiced by restricting groups to a maximum of 5 people in any given workspace area.
• Rigorous cleaning and disinfecting practices continue to take place.
All visits to our showrooms will be by sales appointment only. Please contact us by your preferred method of communication (telephone, text message, website or instant messaging) and we will be happy to schedule an appointment with you. All contact information is listed below.
Let us know which vehicle you are interested in and we will send you a detailed walk around video of that vehicle. Much of the communication including financing details can be addressed via text, phone, online tools, thereby minimizing the amount of time required in the showroom itself.
We realize that servicing your vehicle is essential. If you are able, please drop off your vehicle and leave your keys in the key drop off. If this is not possible, please contact us (see below) to discuss possible alternative arrangements. *Please note that our shuttle service is currently suspended for the health and safety of our customers and employees.
For all service customers, a full pre-repair video of your car noting the required work and costs will be sent to you for review and confirmation.
Your safety comes first. We are committed to doing all we can to keep our customers and staff safe and healthy at all times, and even more so today, as we face COVID19 together. We have taken measures to limit exposure and reduce further spread of the virus while maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our customers and staff. We have refocused our efforts to helping everyone by:
- Eliminating all physical contact including handshaking
- Disinfecting high-touch areas throughout the day, before and after every guest and staff interaction
- Disinfecting any test-drive vehicles after use
- Mandating staff regularly wash hands and disinfect work areas even if guest interaction or staff interaction didn't occur
- Provide masks and hand-sanitizer for customer use when possible
- Mandating all staff wear gloves when coming into contact with a customer vehicle
- Asking staff who feel unwell to remain home and not come into work
- Sending staff home who show any signs of illness.
We continue to make your health and safety a top priority and follow best practices recommended by the Government of Canada.
Further to any in-store measures, we're immediately implementing additional tools to help so you can buy your next vehicle from the comfort and safety of your home. We realize that for some, mobility is a necessity but the risks of visiting a public store are still too great.
Additional tools such as a "Vehicle Trade Value Estimator", "Payment Estimator" and "Apply for Credit" function are available to you. If we have the vehicle you want, you can put a deposit on the vehicle to secure it from home. If you put a deposit down on a vehicle but ultimately choose not to keep the vehicle, all deposits are 100% refunded - no questions asked.
Your safety comes first. We are committed to this. Our staff has all committed to making your vehicle purchase or service experience as safe and as enjoyable as possible. We are people too and know that we are all fighting this together.
We are offering free concierge service for all service clients that would like to take advantage of the service for the rest of the month.